Scratch - Homemade Cakes and Sweets - CUPCAKES, COOKIES, SHORTBREAD BARS, DESSERTS, BISCOTTI & MORE...
RSS

Recent Posts

SPRING? REALLY?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
wahoooooo Summer Markets are BACK!!
2012 - Season 3 of "scratch"
NEW ALBERTA APPROVED COMMERCIAL KITCHEN!!
powered by

My Blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I always find the new year refreshing. Time to reflect on the past year and plan new and exciting challenges and events for the new year ahead.  On a clean slate! I allow myself time to unwind after the busy summer (may-december) season, and get organized for the upcoming season of craziness!

2013 will be busy ofcourse! I am busy booking events and sales through the fall - and look forward to attending a few different events than previous years.  That means, ofcourse, that I will be unable to attend ALL of the sales I have done in previous years! I have found that with my FRESH product, I need to find locations that maximize the traffic flow past my booth in order to not have any leftovers!

I am planning a new product launch for this spring.... watch for it!

Summer markets will remain the same this year:

FRIDAY 4-730 PM SYLVAN LAKE
SATURDAY 8-2 (or 1... times TBA) RED DEER
SATURDAY 130-330 BENTLEY **cash only

be sure to watch our facebook page for upcoming sales and specials!

27 Comments to HAPPY NEW YEAR!:

Comments RSS
replica rolex on Monday, May 27, 2013 5:11 AM
Extracting Chafes through the Bracelet of this Rolex See The particular bracelet of this Rolex requires special caution, while it is liable to chafes.

rolex daytona on Monday, May 27, 2013 5:11 AM
This is especially valid belonging to the Oyster bracelet which in turn attributes refined centre links. By way of polishing the particular bracelet the moment any month or two, you are able to sustain the modern look of this Rolex forever.

rolex replica on Monday, May 27, 2013 5:11 AM
Anyone very easily can easily take out the particular chafes through the refined centre links with small effort and time used up.

chanel outlet bag on Monday, May 27, 2013 5:11 AM
All you have to is a superb good quality polishing cloth which is often chosen out of goods suitable for extracting chafes out of refined steel plus rare metal surfaces.

red temporary hair dye on Monday, June 03, 2013 9:23 PM
It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Replica Emporio Armani watches on Saturday, June 22, 2013 6:09 AM
Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

Over corset bustiers on Monday, June 24, 2013 11:35 AM
I like this article, written in very good, praise! Thanks!

Men Nike Blazer High Premium Print Leopard on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:58 PM
help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Nike Free 3.0 V4 Mens on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 4:37 AM
Good post ! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.

Nike Air Max 24-7 on Thursday, August 08, 2013 8:32 AM
Good post,and like it very much,i will share it.

Adidas Crazy Light 1.0 on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:43 AM
Good post !!An impressive share! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.

contractordollars.info on Sunday, September 01, 2013 5:55 AM
pas que les requins, mais aussi les surfeurs dans leur ensemble.

sonny12.freevar.com on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 1:36 PM
US President Barack Obama says he fully respects David Camerons approach after Parliament blocked UK involvement, what do you think?
Reply to comment

Best Wrist Cheap IWC Watches Online Watches Men on Thursday, September 05, 2013 12:17 AM
Another jaw droopingly collaboration has fulfilled our desire to add our shoes collection and we should Buy Old Swatch Swiss Wholesale Fake IWC China be grateful for this because Pointer and Comme des Garcons SHIRT continues to impress us In their latest collaboration they have produced new versions of the Crago model and the A F D I assure for those who wear this you will undoubtedly be pushing yourself to the casual side of the Japanese brand Are you wondering how to get all of these The shoes will be obtainable as part of Best Wrist Cheap IWC Watches Online Watches Men Comme China Buy Replica Vacheron Constantin Watch Paypal Replica des Garconsâ autumn winter 2011 collection

Montre contrefacon on Friday, September 13, 2013 9:25 AM
Le sourire est notre coeur parler plus sincère , est le meilleur remède face à des difficultés. S'il n'y a pas d'activité humaine idéale inspiré , il deviendra vide et petits.

me too on Monday, September 16, 2013 12:31 PM

Artan Mataj on Friday, September 20, 2013 2:31 PM
Boom! Scratch - Homemade Cakes and Sweets - SYLVAN LAKE, AB. homemade fresh cupcakes and desserts

ブランドコピー on Friday, September 27, 2013 8:46 PM
ロレックスコピー新品種類

Hamid on Friday, January 24, 2014 9:44 PM
Have a nice look to me concerning the home made cake and bread. Which is very enjoyable one look for me. Your homemade cake concept is really handy for me. But, I like very much home make cake and bread. Most of the time I've made my wedding and birthday cake at my home use by Best bread machine. That is very handy for the home made bread and cake.

elainaetrends.info on Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:41 PM
http://elainaetrends.info! http://elainaetrends.info

sacoche on Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:23 PM
Sacoche Louis vuitton.louis vuitton pas cher.sac Louis vuitton.sac burberry.burberry soldes.trench burberry.sac Kelly hermes.hermes paris.sac hermes.

wygodnydom.info.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 3:10 PM
Do even if it's just pick up your screams woke up child but additionally in relation to the particular detail

Rachel Holloway on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 1:40 AM
I find myself clearly over it along with love studying much more on this matter. Whenever possible, when you achieve know-how, can you mind updating your website with more data.

find your work preference on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:27 PM
In the United States, the most iconic New Year’s tradition is the dropping of a giant ball in New York City’s Times Square at the stroke of midnight. Millions of people around the world watch the event, which has taken place almost every year since 1907.

fake chanel on Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:21 AM

rolex replica on Monday, November 28, 2016 8:48 PM
Reply to comment

http://happynewyearstatusupdate.com/cute-new-year-captions/ on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:05 PM
new year