Scratch - Homemade Cakes and Sweets - CUPCAKES, COOKIES, SHORTBREAD BARS, DESSERTS, BISCOTTI & MORE...
RSS

Recent Posts

SPRING? REALLY?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
wahoooooo Summer Markets are BACK!!
2012 - Season 3 of "scratch"
NEW ALBERTA APPROVED COMMERCIAL KITCHEN!!
powered by

My Blog

SPRING? REALLY?

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT - BUT IT IS SPRING!!

I keep looking outside and realizing that despite the snow, spring is trying desperately to arrive.  Birds are singing, the grass is attempting to become green, and kids are everywhere in shorts - even with snow on the ground still....

I find it hard to believe that another winter season has come and gone - and SUMMER markets are here once again!  I keep asking Father Time to slow down a little - but alas, my requests for longer days and slower Earth revolutions are ignored.

This market season will be an AMAZING one with the family business now in full swing!

TWO NEW RED TENTS have been purchased to help you locate our tents easier.

Sylvan Lake will have two tent spaces side by side - allowing for the products to be visible on the table instead of all squished up! The Farmers Market is held at the Railway Promenade - and we are always at the DQ end of the parking lot!

Red Deer Market - we are planning TWO locations! Red Deer Market is downtown at the arena parking lot behind Red Deer Lodge... Most folks will even park at the lodge and walk across the street for instant access to their favorite vendors!

Lots of folks have told us that they don't go over to the "grass" side, or "cement" side and that they stay in one area to purchase their produce, snacks and sweets.  We are trying this summer to have SCRATCH become known on both sides of the market - spreading the love!  (I will publish the official cement location once issued)
EAST (cement) WEST (grass)
Our thought is that on really miserable days when few vendors actually show up for market, we will stay in the cement location so that customers don't have to venture over to the grass if there's no one there!  We will run both booths all summer as most folks know we live on the grass near the RV Mat lady, best kettle corn ever, and Elk Guy.  lol

Bentley Market - Papa will again run our booth at Bentley Market - inside the building at the back wall...  Banner will be hung on the wall, and its the same setup and racks/tablecloths you have all come to recognize for scratch!! He sells out quickly so it's always a good idea to shop close to the bell!!

My hours are always very long, and markets keep me super busy, but its a great family atmosphere that keeps me going.  Vendors are a great support to one another and we have FUN!

Huge shout out to my daughters, husband, Papa Scratch and even Gma Scratch as it will take all of us to pull off this amazing summer!! Without them, it wouldn't happen!

ALWAYS remember that you can PREORDER THE WEEK BEFORE to have your items held for you if you think we might be sold out of your favorite or if you want a CUSTOM package made!!!  If I can fit it into the menu for the week - I will!

CUPCAKES, BARS, BISCOTTI, SUGAR COOKIES, COOKIE DIPPERS, BROWNIES, CAKES

:) thanks so much, scratch fans, for allowing me to continue to live my dream!!

HERES TO ANOTHER FABULOUS SEASON - and perhaps even a little sunshine!

25 Comments to SPRING? REALLY?:

Comments RSS
Dallas Lalonde on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 5:06 PM
Can u tell me please what dates are for : Sylvan & Reddeer please so I can Write it in my Calender Thanks:)

Fake Chanel on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 11:59 PM
A modular fridge, the winner of the Electrolux Design Lab student competition several years ago.

Windows 8.1 Professional on Monday, December 12, 2016 1:17 AM
buy a windows 7 professional product key , windows 10 key sale online , product key of windows 7 professional sp1 , microsoft outlook 2010 product key , windows 10 activation uac , Microsoft Office visio pro 2013 & Download , windows 8 professional sale , windows 10 activation serial , szGCap
office pro 2016 buy
windows 10 product keys and iso download
Genuine windwos 7 pro keys and download
windows server 2016 essentials key sale online
buy cheap windows 10 professional product key

website on Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:42 PM
However, you'll want plenty of practical knowledge and / or enthusiasm to find out for you to proficiently relate with the responsibility. More accurately, it can be a kitchen sink, a good family fridge and also a range. In this particular setting should really be primarily

Hermes on Saturday, September 27, 2014 12:57 AM
As you go for it pattern plastic bags, you will want to compensate alot more care about that capacities and unfortunately your options.

Solid Waste Treatment on Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:35 AM
Is that you look at my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book or something. It is my opinion that you can do with some pics to drive the message a bit, but other than that, this is an excellent blog. Much research. I will definitely return.

cash advance on Saturday, November 01, 2014 12:56 PM
Sometimes businesses with less-than-perfect credit score use money advances to finance their activities. In some instances these advances unit of activity even bought with future credit score cards receipts. the quantity of the money enhance depends on the money score rating of a business and its credit score cards sales. among the majority cases, money advances have to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to be viewed as but of expedient.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:06 PM
Gute Superior- bieten die effektivste Gurus und Anregungen und Vorschlaege. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

fake chanel on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 10:25 PM
That impressive location will allow operations on the chronograph operates within the quick in addition to safeguarded technique having solely the employment of this thumbs and it in addition will allow position on the chronograph displays from the strange although promptly legible section of the dial.

Dewey on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:14 AM
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles((**%%$((

free steam wallet on Sunday, June 21, 2015 10:02 PM
i had been looking for the best place to get online codes and hacks for steam wallet online codes and i got this link .

google play codes on Friday, July 31, 2015 12:14 PM
you can get this codes of google play from here .

Joanne J. Thompson on Sunday, October 25, 2015 9:19 AM
I am 100% at your back for this road safety forum you are having. It's a great way of instilling to the people the value of safety when on the road and thus, preventing any accidents from happening.look at my profile In our country, the rate of minor road accidents seems to rise so this forum would be helpful especially if attended by people mainly using the road for transportation.

film production resume examples on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:29 PM
Many people like spring more than other seasons. It is very pleasant to watch how the nature awakens from the winter sleep. In spring we can go to the country and have a walk in the woods or by the river, play ball-games, lie in the sun and even have a swim if the water is warm enough.

check url on Thursday, October 29, 2015 1:27 PM
this is the online generators of viip and starcoins of moviestar games online,.

Mark G. Young on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 11:35 AM
I really like your modern stylish ideas which you have shared about manipulative. awriter.org This blog provide extraordinary and exact information for which I was searching.

fake rolex on Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:23 AM

buy and sell websites on Saturday, November 26, 2016 4:50 AM
Has no text to check? Haven't any text to check? Click "Select Samples". Many people like spring over completely different seasons. It's exceptionally beautiful to look at however the character stirs from the winter rest. In spring we are able to attend the state and have a stroll within the wooded areas or by the waterway, create a movie recreations, exist the sun and even have a swim if the water is sufficiently heated.

replica rolex on Monday, November 28, 2016 8:48 PM

obat ambeien on Thursday, April 06, 2017 12:45 AM
I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks

IT jobs in Indore on Thursday, April 06, 2017 4:27 AM
Thanks for the post.

IT Jobs in Indore on Monday, May 01, 2017 4:29 AM
This is really nice post you have shared. Keep sharing more information with us.

check cashing Bridgeport on Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:09 AM
It is really hard to say when exactly need to cash your check. Sometimes it may very difficult to cash if it is not official hours.

College-papers.com on Friday, July 28, 2017 12:51 PM
These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thanks for sharing.

Big Data Services in Indore on Saturday, July 29, 2017 5:14 AM